Thule Excellence XT
The first thing you’ll notice with the Thule Excellence top box is the unique design and the exclusive 2-tone colours. The Excellence appearance is bold and independent, while also completely in keeping with modern car design. The elegant forwarded position makes it very easy to open the rear door. The impression when you open this box, when you close it and when you handle it on the whole, can be summed up in one word – excellent! This is, of course, a box that offers first class details and the highest quality finish. The advanced aerodynamics with diffuser technology optimize air flow around box for unrivalled MPG whilst carrying the roof box on your vehicle.
The Excellence comes with all the features you can expect from the world´s most exclusive roof box, with smart solutions that makes it extremely easy to mount and to handle. It opens with a specially designed, easy-grip handle and you can load it with everything from skis to sails. Mounting the box on your roof racks is very simple with the PowerClick attachments. The pre-installed Power-Click quick-mount system has an integrated torque indicator - simply turn the dial until you hear a 'Click' which signals that the box is mounted with optimum force and grip to your roof bars. DualSide opening allows for convienient loading from either side of your vehicle. The box features Automatic Load Fixation and by just closing the box lid, the load will be fixated and secured automatically with the new integrated loading net and crash nose.
A Central Locking system provides maximum safety for your gear and the Thule Comfort key can only be removed if all locking points are securely closed. The Excellence XT features a handy intergrated light for night-time loading and the box even comes with a custom-fit lid cover to protect the box from scratches and dust during storage.An integrated base mat with non-slip surface reduces the chance of the cargo moving during transit.
The Excellence XT range consists of 2 sizes with each size available in 2 colour options: Titan Glossy (Silver) or Black Glossy.
- Spacious, aerodynamic design with advanced diffuser technology
- Central locking for security
- Dual side opening for convenient mounting, loading & unloading
- Maximum access to rear door thanks to forward position of the box on the roof
- Automatic Load Fixation
- Protective Thule storage cover included
- External handles that make the boxes easier to open and close
- Uses the Power Click Mounting System - very straightforward to use
- Integrated light for nighttime loading and unloading
- Non-slip base mat for extra load security
- T Track adapter kits available to mount using T Track
- 75kg load capacity
- Fits SquareBar: Yes
- Fits WingBar: Yes
- Fits AeroBar: Yes
- Fits SlideBar: Adapter 697-6 required
- Fits other makes of roof bars upto 80mm wide and 30mm high
- Volume: 470L
- External Dimensions: 218 x 94 x 40 cm
- Internal Dimensions: 205 x 85 x cm
- Load Capacity: 75kg
- Weight: 18kg
- Load capacity skis (pairs): 5-7
- Load capacity snowboards: 3-5
- Max length of skis: 200cm
- Ski Carrier: Thule Box Ski Carrier Adapter 694-9 required
Video of the Thule Excellence XT
We offer a delivery service for the Thule Excellence XT throughout the UK & Ireland to home and work addresses.
Where possible orders are sent out via a courier using an overnight delivery service, orders are normally despatched within 24 hours. The delivery price will be shown in the shopping basket
Collection - Click & Collect
Buy a Thule Excellence XT online from our website and collect from one of our nationwide branches.
We will contact you to arrange collection upon receipt of you order.
Our Stores are:
- Bournemouth Canoes - Poole, BH16 5BW
- Brighton Canoes - Newhaven, BN9 0DH
- Cornwall Canoes - St Columb Road, TR9 6PZ
- Kayaks & Paddles - Plymouth, PL21 9RL
- Manchester Canoes - Warrington, WA1 4RF
- Norfolk Canoes - Norwich, NR5 0JU
- Southampton Canoes - Totton, SO40 3SA