Thule Xpress 2 970
Thule Xpress carries two bikes, fits most frame sizes and the soft frame holders keep the bikes firmly in place during transport.
The only bike carrier of it's kind with an ISO approved towbar coupling. A new practical design makes this bike carrier both easy to use and easy to store. When the carrier is not in use just fold it and put it in the boot of your car.
A perfect bike carrier to always have with you - you'll never know when you need to pick up your child's bike at school or carry your bikes on a shorter trip to the weekend cottage.
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Lightweight - only 4kg
- Supplied pre-assembled
- Rubber coated frame holders keep the bikes firmly in place while protecting the frames from scratches and marks.
- Maximum 2 bike capacity
- Bikes are loaded at a convenient height from the ground.
- Fits most frame dimensions.
- Bike Capacity: 2 Bikes
- Load Capacity: 30kg
- Max Bike Weight: 15kg
- Bike Frame Size: All sizes down to 20” junior bikes
- Lockable: Use additional Thule Cable Lock to lock bikes to rack. Carrier not lockable to vehicle
- Tiltable: No
- Unfolded Dimensions: 35 x 52 x 74 cm
- Folded Dimensions: 14 x 52 x 72 cm
Video of the Thule Xpress 2 970
We offer a delivery service for the Thule Xpress 2 970 throughout the UK & Ireland to home and work addresses.
Where possible orders are sent out via a courier using an overnight delivery service, orders are normally despatched within 24 hours. The delivery price will be shown in the shopping basket
Collection - Click & Collect
Buy a Thule Xpress 2 970 online from our website and collect from one of our nationwide branches.
We will contact you to arrange collection upon receipt of you order.
Our Stores are:
- Bournemouth Canoes - Poole, BH16 5BW
- Brighton Canoes - Newhaven, BN9 0DH
- Cornwall Canoes - St Columb Road, TR9 6PZ
- Kayaks & Paddles - Plymouth, PL21 9RL
- Manchester Canoes - Warrington, WA1 4RF
- Norfolk Canoes - Norwich, NR5 0JU
- Southampton Canoes - Totton, SO40 3SA